This is our end of Summer Sale $5.99 + shipping at our actual cost, what a deal !! Exact same 4pc Tool set we sell on Amazon for $30. do not miss this special limited offer, purchase now on this web site.
CAMPFIRE MARSHMALLOW SKEWERS for your next Camping trip or Outdoor Picnic adventure, making S'mores
Backyard Dudes ® Campfire Skewers are HANDMADE , yes everyone has heard this term before, our Campfire Skewers are really "Hand Made" in our own shop.
Let me tell you about why our Campfire Marshmallow are superior to any imported Marshmallow skewer you will find on the market.
1. LONGER: A full 36+ inches long, to keep your fingers and our little campers away from the campfire flames. Check the other, 24-30" maybe, is way to close for my small grandkids. The reason I made these longer, for a reason.
2. WOOD HANDLE: I designed this wood handle for a 5 year old to be able to get his or her fingers all the way around, a good grip. Tested with my friends kids, to find the right size, is how we decided on this design. The WOOD is not by accident just any wood, it is real Rain Forest TEAK grown in South America and from our own wood shop, we harvest the trees from plantation grown family owned sustainable tree farms, truck to our saw mill, once cut the wood is into our kiln to dry, then our shop for processing.
3. REAL TEAK, will last an outdoor lifetime. Natural finish no harmful varnish or toxic paint, like unknown from imported skewers are never tested for "safe for children use" our finish is simple a light coat of pure FDA approved food safe mineral oil, nothing else. You can get more Food Grade safe mineral oil on Amazon or Walmart has generic that works just fine. A light coat between use is nice, keep the Teak handles looking their fresh new look. Yea, we all know kids will put everything in their mouth, at least you know this wood is safe, no harm.
4. 304 STAINLESS STEEL: Our rod choice is not just any stainless, but a European higher quality class we purchased the rods we made our skewers with 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel. This higher quality will prevent these rods from rusting. Read more below what the metal industries said, more than you may wished to know but important to understand, our goal of making a truly great Campfire Marshmallow Skewer that will last your family for years.
304 grade stainless steel is also comprised of no more than 0.8% carbon and at least 50% iron. The chromium binds oxygen to the surface of the product to protect the iron from oxidation (rust). Nickel also enhances the corrosion resistance of stainless steel
Now if you ever notice a small rust spot, this is normal, for ANY stainless steel, just use a scrubie soap & water to remove spot, then cut a lemon or lime wedge and coat the rod, that easy.
5. WELDING SHOP: These are welded in our own shop using modern TIG welding equipment is the requirement for welding a perfect long lasting bond of these two parts to form a fork skewer on the end. Our point end Campfire Marshmallow skewer is not welded anywhere.
6. LEATHER: This may seem like a simple item to add, but not for my family and friends better quality matters, no imported cheaper leather or imitation leather will do. The lanyard on our skewer handle is special, you saw this coming right, what else you ask?
This leather is premium first quality soft natural leather tanned in a tannery owned and operated by the same family for over 70+ years, here in Colombia South America. They export most all of their premium leather hides. This leather is not scraps, but full hides, we custom cut into a bit longer strips for our lanyard material. Full 5mm wide, thicker to make sure they will last for years. The leather worker had to ask twice, we wanted these premium hides cut up? Yes, I reply, "Si Senior" he just shook his head, proceeded to measured and cut on a machine to our exact width.
7. HAND MADE: This means these are "NOT PERFECT" please do not expect them to be, they are for Camping, Picnic, outdoor fun around a campfire, rustic skewers. Our crew is not trained in making them perfect, what you get if a bit of love in each one, perfect machine item, no, hand made yes.
Enjoy these with your family, roasting marshmallows making S'mores, cooking a hot dog or two, even be creative with a roasted vegetable on our Fork skewer, I am sure you will find them in your camping gear, year after year of great outdoor family time fun.
Our family to yours, from the Backyard Dudes team, may i say, now pass me another marshmallow please,,,
Rusty [my real name] you can reach me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking at making a Cordova material zip bag for these, your suggestions are welcome if this feature would be helpful.
WARNING: These are NOT TOYS , the kids I know, may think they are pirates wish to play, please please, use good judgement, parent assisted supervisor is not only necessary, but required !!
SUMMER TIME IS BURGER TIME !!
We all love our hamburgers, especially "flame grilled" anywhere, out back to our patio or driving to the local park in the woods. Hamburgers nice n juicy are a stable 'BBQ meal".
Grab our BBQ Grill 4pc tool set today on sale at 50% off while they last, this is a FACEBOOK SPECIAL OFFER PRICE, only on Facebook shopping cart, our normal price is on Amazon, so go by our FB Backyard Dudes biz page, hit the shop now button for this and other bbq accessories at 50% off.
Backyard Dudes BEST 18" BBQ Grill Brush all Stainless Steel bristols with a bent up front NEW Design 2017. This is a dual combo package on Amazon as we are including our BBQ Silicone Basting Brush 16" for FREE [ a $7.99 value] with every BBQ Grill Brush, two for one.
FACEBOOK SPECIAL PRICE $11.99 CLICK HERE
The Backyard Dudes Team is proud to be the "Manufacture" of these quality TEAK cutting boards. Made in our our wood shop close to the Rain Forest in South America.
We harvest the trees plantation grown, truck them to the mill, processed in our own kiln, then into First Class European Quality TEAK is made into the finest cutting board for your BBQ Kitchen on planet earth.
Available soon on Amazon, stay tuned for our GIVE AWAY of 50+ cutting boards to our BBQ Dudes Friends, find us on Facebook, LIKE our page, to get on the random drawing selection of a FREE Naturally Teak® monster 20 x 15 x 1.75 inch cutting board.
NEW Apartment size too 16.5 x 12 x 1.75 inch cutting board & a Butcher Block version too
More information see our NATURALLY TEAK® web site, on our wood shop.
BackYard Dudes does it again a upgraded Higher Quality EUROPEAN QUALITY 304 STAINLESS STEEL BBQ Tool set with all the items you need to barbecue in style.
FEATURES: Extra long 17" tools keeps fingers away from the heat
Rubberized soft grip handles
Hang loop LANYARDS to show off your new set, look n good on any grill side
Silicone brush PLUS two extra silicone heads
Long fork for serving
Tongs with teeth to move and grab chicken to hot dogs with ease
Spatula with serrated edge to test meat and of course no dude can be without a "Bottle Opener" of course you need to keep hydrated while grilling right? On the spatula face ready to pop open any bottle cap.
Check our Facebook page for the SPECIAL PRICE $19.97
keep posted here, LIKE THE PAGE TOO ! https://www.facebook.com/backyarddudes/
Hello from South America I am down in the tropical land searching for more places to have our bbq tools and products manufactured. More choices for sourcing quality products other than buying from China.
We operate our own wood cutting board factory manufacturing quality TEAK cutting boards under our Naturally Teak® brand name, sold on Amazon. Our own metal shop we manufacture Campfire Marshmallow Roasting skewers for all S'more over a campfire.
Just a quick message to let all my friends know I do work remote on location, see Apple computer, so yea I am working on getting all my barbecue dudes new grilling accessories for this coming 2017 camping, grilling, smoking, bbq season.
COMING SOON !! Amazon pre-launch is in the process. Our shop is making the BEST Campfire S'mores Marshmallow Roasting Stick™ on the planet. YES, the BACKYARD DUDES™ does it again, check these features.
1. KID SAFE 3 feet long a full 36" inches keeping kids away from the FIRE, one of the longest Campfire Stick or Fork on the market today.
2. Custom made in our shop, TOP GRADE PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL, that will not rust. China & Asia use a lower grade of stainless steel that will rust. Real Stainless is NOT magnetic easy to test yourself, open your refrigerator door the inside door seal usually has magnets, if it sticks it is NOT real.
3. Natural HARDWOOD handle, from local family owned Tree Plantations grown close to the rainforest makes perfect hardwoods for our handles. ECO friendly sustainable tree farms our wood is not from the old growth rainforest.
4. TWO different skewer end style choices. FORK end, welded in our shop to the end of a stainless steel rod OR your second choice is a POINT end, one long stainless steel rod, both with a natural wood handle.
5. WOODS: Our classic Rustic Wood is a tree branch in all the natural look just like if you found it at your campsite yourself. We polish, paint it for better longer life. Our second handle style is our hardwood cut into hand size handles, both we use a selection of Teak, Acacia, White Oak for our wood choices.
#1 Best seller on AMAZON our BBQ Grill Brush is safe for all grill surfaces. This is the ORIGINAL WEBER GRILL BRUSH Made in the USA. Weber now imports a less expensive stainless steel bristle brush, not comparable to this BRASS BRISTLE brush which will last for years.
Has two levels of bristles will get between the grates for a full clean, has side bristles to get into the corners too. Simple clean under hot water in your kitchen, hand to dry.
Click on any image above to purchase OR use the Amazon link bottom of this page.
Get our BBQ GRILL BRUSH TODAY FROM AMAZON $12.93
Check out our new MINI WOK GRILL TOPPER BASKET, now available on AMAZON.
MADE IN USA using a high grade of steel which is enamel porcelain coated, this is a non-stick surface, not stick does not mean burn food will not stick. Prevent cooking food from sticking, just use a little PAM spray first coating the entire Wok Basket all sides while cold, before putting food on the grill, will same time in clean-up.
See full helpful tips on keeping our Mini Wok Grill Topper Basket in perfect shape on our product shopping page, link just below. ON SALE NOW $15.57
Click on any image above to purchase OR use the Amazon link bottom of this page.
You have your new cutting board, now it is time to understand the care and feeding of your "living wood" cutting board.
They get dry just a fact from washing and need a little help to get back in shape for a long life.
You can purchase our brand of products Naturally Teak™ Bee Cream and Naturally Teak™ Organic Certified Food Grade Mineral Oil or ANY board conditioner products sold on Amazon good grief there are a bunch.
Mineral oil is a first step to board re-new process and any food grade mineral oil is just fine, from Walmart found in the pharmacy section or use Amazon Prime for fast delivery if a trip to the supermarket is not in your plans. Vegetable oil will go rancid DO NOT USE.
Vegan's may use a coconut oil in place of mineral oil. Need to find a refined pure coconut oil as the cooking coconut oil sold at the supermarket will go rancid. Reined coconut oil is available on Amazon. 3 parts coconut oil to one part bee wax
Pure bee wax is ingredient number two, be careful to get "pure bee wax" as a lot of products sold on the market have other cheaper wax products blended in to the bee wax, find a trusted seller.
Homemade Bees Wax Cutting Board Cream Recipe.
Combine the beeswax and oil: Place the bar chips or pellets of beeswax in the mason jar, and pour in the mineral oil.
- 4 parts oil to 1 part bee wax is the mixture
- 4 oz bee wax chips or pellets measured dry
- 16 oz mineral oil
Heat water: Heat a quart of water in a small (2-quart) saucepan over medium heat.
Submerge the mason jar into the water: When the water begins to simmer, turn the heat down to low. Stir with a wooden spoon or wood skewers to mix.
D I R E C T I O N S TO APPLY BEE WAX CREAM MIXTURE
To maintain the supple board finish we recommend resealing with an oil AND beeswax oil blend every few uses. Resealing your board is easy only takes a few minutes.
♦When your board becomes lighter in color and feels 'dry' to the touch, that's when you know it's time to re-season your board.
Simply rub a small amount of your homemade wood bee cream onto your clean, dry board with the grain of the wood...with your fingers or a clean rag....and let soak in for a few minutes. Any excess should be buffed off with a clean rag, in the direction of the grain of the wood, until the board has a smooth sheen. This wood oiling or bee cream conditioning treatment helps prevent staining, cracking, and food odor absorption.
Great to use on your wooden spoons, bowls safe for all woods, bamboo, maple and Teak too.
BEE WAX PELLETS try this company or Amazon too:
Every backyard grilling dude loves 'hamburgers' and we are no different. Grab a copy of our Free BBQ Grilling book and in the first chapter we tell you all about how to make the perfect hamburger.
Start with 100% ground "chuck" in a 80-20 mixture, ask your butcher for help, accept no less than the best, of which that is beef Chuck. Now go out n grill !!